Mountain scenery is one of the most memorable features of find sandy beaches of Mostaganem. And this is not surprising because this landscape covers almost the entire coast. Just imagine how you are relaxing under the sun against the background of the mountains - is this not a dream?
Long straight beaches dominate the coast of Mostaganem. Large spaces mean you can always find a comfortable place to relax. That is why travelers appreciate these places so much. One of the disadvantages of this type of beach is the scarce natural shade, so if you choose to relax on the wild part of the coast, be prepared to be alone with the scorching sun without the opportunity to take cover in a cool shade.
Regarding location, Mostaganem is dominated by beaches outside urban areas in a natural setting. They may not be convenient for all categories of travelers (you can use filtering by access type or audience), primarily due to possible access difficulties. But they always give you extra points due to the amazing natural views, so isn't that why most of us go to the beach?
Calm, measured rest and the sound of waves are perhaps the most common associations that arise with the word "beach". This is not surprising, as relaxation is exactly what many beach travelers are looking for. If you associate your vacation primarily with such activity, choose one of the 13 beaches in the region.
To make your choice easier, we have prepared a list of the best beaches for relaxation in Mostaganem.
Attraction and Infrastructure
So, let's see what activities you can do on the beaches:
- Surfing. There is probably no person in the world who has never seen these talented boys and girls riding the wave. Whether you are a professional surfer or just an athlete with a brave heart, the beaches of Mostaganem will suit both of you, as this region is quite popular among surfers. There are about 2 beaches good suitable for surfing, choose carefully, don't miss the beach of your dream!
- Kite or windsurfing. We know firsthand how difficult it is sometimes to find the right place for your favorite activity, especially if it is kite or windsurfing. So if you are a fan of these activities, then Mostaganem may be the right choice for you, as there are over 3 beaches popular among kiters and windsurfers. There will be a fair wind, we are sure!
- Jumping. If your body needs a little adrenaline, jumping is a great solution, cooling the body and ardor. There are about 2 places in Mostaganem that are popular with water jumpers. But be careful, this activity requires utmost skill and experience.
As for the main features of the beaches of Mostaganem, they are as follows:
- The region's beaches are mainly wide, long and have a medium level of cleanliness. The most common surface is fine sand of bright color.
- Usually, entry into the water is gentle, which is very good for kids. There are 9 such beaches.
- The average distance from the road to beach in Mostaganem is less than 500 meters. 13 beaches are relatively easy to access.
Wild beaches with no infrastructure dominate the coastline of Mostaganem however, even here you can find a beach with a standard set of accessories: sun beds, umbrellas, restaurants, showers and toilets.
There are not many restaurants in Mostaganem, so finding them can sometimes be difficult, especially near the beach. For more information, visit the page of the beach you are interested in.
There are few offers for accommodation in the beach area, so finding a suitable place to stay can be a problem. You can use the map search to get more information about this.
And, probably, the most popular question among travelers: “What sights of Mostaganem can be found relatively close to the beaches?” It is impossible to list all of them, there are a lot of attractions. So you will find where to go!
The hottest month of the region is augustus - air temperature during this time warms up to 30.6°C and water up to 25.1°C. The coldest month is januari - air temperature drops to 14.4°C and water to 15.7°C.
Do you know how many beaches there are in Mostaganem? In total there are 13 beaches and the most popular is Sidi el-Ajal beach.