The gentle sea with the purest water and the magnificent fine pebbly beaches of Ksamil islands attract more and more tourists yearly. The crystal turquoise color of the seawater sets the level of your vacation somewhere between stunning and perfect. So if you are looking for the perfect sea, this is your place!
The coastline of Ksamil islands is primarily straight, with endless miles of beaches that have their charm, giving a feeling of absolute freedom. Many of them have a natural shade that saves in the midday heat.
Most beaches of Ksamil islands are located within settlements, usually more accessible and well equipped, but less picturesque. The latter does not apply to Ksamil islands because, despite a large number of city beaches, many still offer stunning views.
Calm, measured rest and the sound of waves are perhaps the most common associations that arise with the word "beach". This is not surprising, as relaxation is exactly what many beach travelers are looking for. If you associate your vacation primarily with such activity, choose one of the 2 beaches in the island.
Attraction and Infrastructure
So, let's see what activities you can do on the beaches:
- Snorkeling. For admirers of the inner beauty of coastal waters, it is essential to know that about 2 beaches in Ksamil islands are popular with snorkelers.. According to our users, the best locations are: Isole Gemelle beach, Isole Ksamil beach.
- Sea kayaking is an excellent alternative to long walks along the coast. Instead of being bored on the beach, you can go for a leisurely journey and discover the beauty of the neighboring coves, inlets and wild beaches. Remember, the main gems are always accessible only from the water. Kayaking is an excellent active lifestyle solution for both professionals and beginners. About 2 beaches in Ksamil islands can be interesting for kayakers, the most popular are: Isole Gemelle beach, Isole Ksamil beach.
As for the main features of the beaches of Ksamil islands, they are as follows:
- The island's beaches are mainly narrow, quite short and have a high level of cleanliness. The most common surface is fine pebble of bright color.
- Usually, entry into the water is moderately gentle, such beaches are 2.
- The average distance from the road to beach in Ksamil islands is less than 500 meters. 1 beach are relatively easy to access, and 1 beach are only accessible from the water. The latter include both island beaches and beaches with no land routes due to the natural borders.
Wild beaches with no infrastructure dominate the coastline of Ksamil islands however, even here you can find a beach with a standard set of accessories: sun beds, umbrellas, restaurants, showers and toilets.
Finding a restaurant in Ksamil islands is easy enough, many of them are located close to the beaches. Each is good in its way and has a certain charm. You can find out more about nearby food outlets on beach pages.
Finding hotels in relative proximity to the beaches is usually fine. Many beaches have enough nearby accommodation, which gives good opportunities to choose the right place to stay.
And, probably, the most popular question among travelers: “What sights of Ksamil islands can be found relatively close to the beaches?” It is impossible to list all of them, there are a lot of attractions. So you will find where to go!
The hottest month of the island is agosto - air temperature during this time warms up to 28.5°C and water up to 27.0°C. The coldest month is janeiro - air temperature drops to 11.5°C and water to 16.7°C.
Do you know how many beaches there are in Ksamil islands? In total there are 2 beaches and the most popular is Isole Gemelle beach.